In this video I also give you some tips and advice regarding
– expect your heater not to work and why
– expect your stove not to work the same way and how to prepare
– the camping gear you should have for camping in the snow without a heater (3 very important essentials)
– what type of clothes you should bring, especially if you don’t have special clothes designed for the snow
– the struggle finding a good camping spot when roads are closed and you just want snow
– Why have back up food – in my case the dogs ate all their food but I still had something to give them. Luckily lol.
I hope you enjoyed this video, please comment if you have questions or advice or really anything to say 😊
Thank you for watching
Hope you enjoy this! It was a lot of fun.
👉 If you enjoy this video, please like and share it.
👉 Don’t forget to subscribe to this channel for updates.
💢💢 Watch my other videos:
💟Camping 101: choosing a tent, shelter, and comfort
💟2 Hungarian recipes for pheasant + give away!:https://youtu.be/3dL-lA5iERU
💟How to rabbit hunt and field dress :https://youtu.be/UTD0iNrdSOQ
💟Setting up your trail cam: https://youtu.be/ieYCbKHdfSU
💟Camping in the cold – tips and product links
💢💢 Hit Me Up On Social Media:
💟 Facebook Page →https://web.facebook.com/Huntress308-1530104950359984
💟 Instagram →https://www.instagram.com/hun.tress.308/
💟 my blog →http://www.marianna.cc/
💟 Twitter →https://twitter.com/huntress_308
#camping #mother #daughter #motherdaughtercampingtrip #kingsriver #campbyriver #campingvlog #2018 #california
Thank you for watching this video, click the “SUBSCRIBE” button for stay connected with this channel